In this blog entry, I discuss how multiple programmers can work together on the same project:
- Split the tasks, don’t all work on the same portion of the code
- Take advantage of separate SubVIs and TypeDefs
- Make sure your files are where you think they are: files tab in project screen
- How to split up the Robot TypeDef into separate sub-TypeDefs
- How to replace and “resynchronize” your project after changes are made
- Backup code by zipping the entire project directory
Trouble viewing these videos? Please click here to install the latest version of flash.