This entry is intended to introduce how to program Autonomous code using LabVIEW.
In this video I discuss:
- The differences between “Autonomous Iterative” and “Autonomous Independent” methods
- How to create and edit Autonomous Independent code
- How to use the error cluster to easily force a certain sequence between VIs
- How to create and use Global Variables to make robot data available to the Autonomous Independent VI
- How to create and edit Autonomous Iterative code
- How to implement a state machine within the Autonomous Iterative code, taking advantage of a shift register in the Robot Main.vi